People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At Intelliverse we understand people. We are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where our employees are empowered to be the very best they can be.
Intelliverse offers its employees not just jobs but opportunities to build rewarding careers. We feel the key is an uncompromising focus on being a values-based, highly principled group of people. At Intelliverse, what you know matters!
Intelliverse has an immediate opening for a highly driven and organized Full time Recruiter. This position will be responsible for partnering with VPs and Managers to anticipate and meet the staffing requirements and deliver the best talent to our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talent throughout several departments including Sales, Customer Success, and Operations
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Utilize job boards, social media, networking, internal referrals, and other sources to identify top talent for the company
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity;
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Excellent communication and written skills; Ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
- Previous experience in a Recruiting or Sourcing Position preferably 2-5 years.
- Deadline oriented; hands on approach; strong sense of urgency.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills a must.
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with Prospects, Customers and Business Partners.
- College Degree preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
Recruiters are responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions. Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for our company. If you’re looking to start a career at a fast-paced, innovative company with loads of opportunity, then look no further than Intelliverse. We are growing quickly and are always looking for motivated and talented individuals. Some of the benefits and perks we offer are:
- A Rich benefits package such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k) with up to 4% company match.
- Paid time off of up to 26 days a year.
- Competitive Salary.
- Employee recognition and rewards for service, accountability and hard work.
Intelliverse has maintained 30 years of Stability and portrays an excellent track record!!
To learn more about Intelliverse visit our website at www.Intelliverse.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply for this position click here.